Smoke detectors are a smoke detecting devices. These machines are very useful not only in offices and public places where smoking is banned but also in homes in case of any fire. They are essential safety devices for homes as they help detect a fire in its initial stages and help to douse it.
How Do Smoke Detectors Work?
Fires often spread because the home members are unaware of the fire which gets caught in any clothes or curtains in the house. With a smoke detector machine, you get a siren the moment some smoke is detected and this helps you to take quick steps to prevent the spreading of the fire.
These smoke detectors come with a visual or loud audible sound to alert the home members. Commercial smoke sensors often send signals to fire alarm control panels.
These are also very useful if you want to control someone from smoking. Smoke detectors detect the smoke coming from cigarettes thereby signaling you that someone is smoking without your knowledge. These smoke detectors weaken the urge to smoke and help in leading a healthy lifestyle.
Smoke detectors are widely used in public restaurants, aircraft, airports, offices and other such areas where public smoking is banned. Smoking is banned in such public areas because not only is it injurious to the health of the people around but a lit cigarette bud can catch fire immediately when not doused with care. Keeping in mind these issues, many places today ban smoking. Such places have to use a smoke sensor to make people abide by their laws.
Basically, these smoke detectors detect carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. The smoke sensors today come in sleek designs that can be put up on the ceilings or walls without causing any hassle.
Shop These Products Online
Wireless Fire And Smoke Detector Alarm System
- WIRELESS SIGNAL TRANSMISSION: In case of an alarm, the device will immediately send notification on your mobile phone.
- DETECTION RANGE: No less than 100 m.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: It is battery operated, just needs 9V alkaline battery and it will last for at least a year.
- ALARM SOUND: 85db, loud enough to notify nearby neighbors.
This smoke detector device is one of the best home safety equipment you can install in your homes. Hurry up and grab it today!
Smoke Detector And Fire Alarm Home System
- PUSH NOTIFICATION: Once the alarm is triggered, it will send you a push notification via the app.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Comes with screws for easy and stable mounting.
- BATTERY OPERATED: No wirings needed, just put in 9V batteries and you are good to go.
- MUTE FUNCTION: During the alarm process, you can press the test button to mute the device, leaving just the flashing light.
With so many wonderful features, this smoke detector will ensure that your home is safe and sound always. So, hurry up and place your online orders quickly before stocks deplete!